We want to extend our deepest gratitude for your support of Oaks Counseling this past year. It’s been a busy year filled with joyful, but sorrowful work on behalf of missionaries and cross-cultural workers.
This Giving Tuesday, we are reflecting on some of the highlights from 2018:
- Serving nearly 200 missionaries / cross-cultural workers
- Referred to 80 different therapists
- New countries served: Australia, Nicaragua, Portugal, Japan, Ecuador, Hungary, Russia, Poland, Rwanda, Paraguay, Laos, Germany, Uganda, Arabian Peninsula, and Republic of GA
- March marked our 12th anniversary
- Provided counseling intensives in Japan and Switzerland
- We continue to provide free counseling to missionaries / cross-cultural workers
- This counseling has enabled many missionaries to remain on the field longer than they might have otherwise
We continue to see the Lord move in goers serving abroad and count it a complete blessing to partner with them to provide counseling care online and through intensives.
Thank your for your prayers and support of the Oaks to make that possible.